Ugh! I thought Jung Woo Sung was so much better than Hyun Bin. He's just a pretty boy who can't act. JWS's potrayal of the tormented Chul So was brilliant and a class of his own. I remember watching this movie time and again just because I can't get enough of him.
As for Hyun Bin, he didn't do that good in this movie. I mean, he just potrayed a spoilt rotten rich kid. I mean how many actors have already potrayed the same again ang again. Bleh! Nothing new.
Hyun Bin's acting still has a big room of improvement.....
a pretty facewont get him far in his acting career.....his performance in [snow queen] is just as dismal performance so far [have seen snow queen up to episode 3]...
I love Hyun Bin and he is a great actor. Yeah he potrayed a rich spoiled kid but still his acting was good, not the best though. I find Kwon Sang Woo better than all, but Hyun Bin i loved in this movie, it was a sad but happy ending though, i wanted to cry forever when he ended making he "Dream Home with lots of windows" it makes me tear up now
4 comments:
Ugh! I thought Jung Woo Sung was so much better than Hyun Bin. He's just a pretty boy who can't act. JWS's potrayal of the tormented Chul So was brilliant and a class of his own. I remember watching this movie time and again just because I can't get enough of him.
As for Hyun Bin, he didn't do that good in this movie. I mean, he just potrayed a spoilt rotten rich kid. I mean how many actors have already potrayed the same again ang again. Bleh! Nothing new.
Hyun Bin's acting still has a big room of improvement.....
a pretty facewont get him far in his acting career.....his performance in [snow queen] is just as dismal performance so far [have seen snow queen up to episode 3]...
Hyun Bin? No way, man! He's not that good an actor. Gam Woo Sung and Jung Woo Sung are far, far better than Hyun Bin.
DriftAway3 (YouTube)
I love Hyun Bin and he is a great actor. Yeah he potrayed a rich spoiled kid but still his acting was good, not the best though. I find Kwon Sang Woo better than all, but Hyun Bin i loved in this movie, it was a sad but happy ending though, i wanted to cry forever when he ended making he "Dream Home with lots of windows" it makes me tear up now
Post a Comment